Planing to conceive. Irregular period, small egg size. Treatment?

Hi Doctor , I am 28 and got married 8 months back..I have been having irregular periods from 6-7 years and now I have reached a stage where I have to take contraceptive pills in order to have the periods...Now I am planning to concieve but the problem that I am facing is the egg size was just 8 mm since 10 th day is neither increasing nor decreasing...My doctor has asked me to get HSG test done next month and then she will start the treatment...My question to you is what else can be done in order to increase the egg size...what difficulty can I face in conceiving my first baby?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013