Planing for baby. Taking fertyl-m. Fatty liver shown in sonography. Safe to take folic tablets along with fertyl-m?

Hi, i am 27+ male, weight 95 kg, height 175 cm. No medical history, never got hospitalized. I am married for last three years and we are planning to have a baby from last two years. My doctor has advised my wife to take fertyl-m . My question is do we have fertyl-m available for male and female both and should i ask my wife to take folic tablets as well along with fertyl-m. My wife has a fatty lever as per her last sonography. can i also start taking fertyl-m. please advise
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012