Plagued with allergies, have hives. On benadryl. Suggested to stay indoors. What is going on?

I have been plagued with allergies for 6-8 years now. Each winter I get a little worse and loose more weight.
Currently on awaiting my second appointment with the VA's allergy specialist. The first was in 2009, they told me
I was allergic to dirt,dust,dander,grass,trees,dogs and on and on. They told me to stay inside with my windows closed and how to wash everything weekly, etc and that was it.
I am a 47 year old white male 5'10".this morning after two days of hives i weighed in at 123 lbs, so far this winter has taken 30 lbs.
I still have no diagnosis.sunlight helps the most & bendryl is my best friend.
What question should i ask the specialist when i get in to see him this time?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013