Placenta praevia was sore, did C-section. Got hemorrhage under control. Why the pain?

I had a c section 5 months ago due to placenta praevia was very very sore after i put that down to them tryin to get the haemorage under control while i was under general anestethic around week 6 i felt a pain around my rib area its not an achingly sore pain its more that i know its there then it went away and has come back again the last couple of weeks again not really really sore just that i know its there my gp felt around that area at 6 weeks and felt nothing strange ? Any ideas on what this can be ... its kinda sore today from lifting my daughter but other than that its just a dull pain normally ...
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012