Placed a rod for broken tibia. Got a bump and its hurting. How to get cured?

I broke my tibia in a motorcycle accident in 2011. They placed a rod in my leg with two screws at the top and two at the bottom. The tip of the tip slightly sticks out of my leg so there is a bump where there shouldn t be, it s been that way since the surgery. Now whenever I play sports, or even low impact sports like cycling, the leg will start to hurt. Is there anything I can do, how much does it cost to have it removed?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013