Pityriasis rosea, reappearing spots on buttocks, hands, leg, stomach, feet. Spreading day by day. Treatment?

A year ago, I developed this spot on my back that looked like ringworm . After being to the doctor who confirm it was ringworm, I later on got a call form him saying it wasn t ringworm, but Pityriasis Rosea . Was told it would go awai by itself. I later on developed several spots on buttocks , legs stomack hands, feet. and so on.Spots would appear and later on dissappear. and again appear on different areas. About 4 months later I went to see a dermatologist who confirmed it was an extreme case of ecxema and I was prescribed a cream which would prevent new ones. 5 months from then, I m still having new spots under chin , neck, chest. And to make matters worse, my boyfriend has been getting spots over his body and so does our 22 month old. Please advice me on what to do next because I ve done everything told. Please an additional info is that I m from African descent. Thanks for your help
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012