Pitting on both cheeks on face due to past acne, 3 laser treatments, no help. Better option ?

Hello. I have pitting on both cheeks on my face due to past acne breakouts. I am currently clear of acne now but my cheeks have a bunch of sunken in spots and it looks horrible :( Iam 24 years old and its ruining my self esteem. I have had 3 laser treatments done but the pitting has not raised up any. My plastic surgeon says i should do 3 more lasers but iam scared to due to it not helping so far. Ive heard about puch excision, grafting and fillers. What is my best option ? Why arent the lasers lifting these pitted areas after 3 treatments, should i do more laser ? Any information is greatly appreciated, Thanks :)
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012