Pitikia, numbness in hand, left sided weakness, severe headache, high BP. CT scan showed no stroke. Prescribed iv hydolozine. Suggest

i had a right stroke 3 weeks ago i think it was a lacunar stroke , friday night my left hand went numb headache severe and left sided weakness. i noted pitikia on top of left hand called and went to er where they did a ct scan that showed no stroke but my blood pressure thhat is usually 120/800 went as high as 197/102, they gave me iv hydolozine to bring down and sent me home all labs normal
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013