Pins and needles, vaginal bleeding. Implantation bleeding?

I have had a pins and needle pain taking place since this morning. Around 2pm ish I went to the restroom. After I cleaned myself off I noticed a small dot of pink blood on the toilet paper. I wiped again and this time I just wiped my vaginal area. I saw another little pink dot after wiping the second time. My husband and I have been trying to conceive so I was curious if this could be the start of implantation bleeding?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Thanks for writing again.
The mild pinkish spotting that you have noticed could be an implantation bleeding. This is usually seen around the time of your expected period. You can wait for 2-3 days and see if the spotting subsides spontaneously. Also do a urine test to confirm the pregnancy.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.