Pins and needles sensations all over body, frequent rashes. Skin disorder?

I have itching and sting sensations that are affecting me all over. I do not have any marks anywhere. but they are intense. I thought I might have had chiggers again since I recently went fishing again about two + weeks ago. However, I do not have any bite marks like I had before but do have the sting sensations like before that jump around all over my body. The only thing I do remember was about a week ago I had a rash on the back of my neck that was very itchy. I put a hydrocordosone ointment on it and it went away. So I did not give it much thought. I have had rashes like that over the years on my hands and arms usually related to a soap or the like that I reacted to so it just did not mean anything to me except the area it was in was a litte unusual. I do not know if this is a skin disorder or if this is something I have picked up from somewhere? If so, I just do not know what it is and how to address it. But I am miserable. Are there any skin disorders that cause these symptoms? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012