Pins and needles sensation, sore feet, toes, numbness, back pain, carpel tunnel in hands. Causes?

I have pins and needles and soreness in my feet and toes.sometimes the numbness feels like its down the whole left side of my neck would be sore and stiff sometimes,my shoulders as well.below my breasts I would have a feeling like indigestion.i have carpel tunnel in both hands as well.a few nights ago in bed I had a sharp pain right across the middle of my back which lasted a few seconds .what could all these signs be as a result of.i am 44years old and weigh about 10 stone .i am also 5ft 4inches tall
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  106 Awaiting Answer