Pins and needles sensation in lower abdomen after eating light vegetarian soup. Treatment options?

I ate light xxxxx veggie soup for lunch today. Only new thing for the day, and I didn t even get done with it before I started having extreme pins and needles pain in my lower abdomen . I won t be eating that again, but what am I looking for in the ingreidients list to avoid in the future? Having my body in an uproar is not good since my job is to be available as a 911 operator.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013

Thanks for asking.

It is very hard to say what exactly was the ingredient , sometimes the preservatives used in the soups and the other stuff can cause allergic reactions.

I think the best course of action in this case will be to avoid the frozen foods especially the foods having a long list of inactive substances along with the preservatives.