Pins and needles sensation in legs and arms for 5 yr old. Reasons ?

My five year old has complained about what sounds like pins and needles in his legs about 3 or 4 times in the last week and once in his arm . The first time was last Sunday towards the end of a flight from France to NYC. It happens in either or both legs, and he can just be sitting normally in a chair (not kneeling or anything). This has never happened before.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum,
This seems like a non specific complaint. You need not worry about it unless he gets it more frequently. In that case you need to consult a neurologist and he needs to get some blood tests done.
Hope your child gets well soon.