Pins and needles sensation in hands, face, legs, hands stiffness. Blood, stool, urine tests done. Reason?

hi i have a 16yr old girl who has been not to well. about 6wks or more she was sick here and took pin and needle in her hands face legs and feet her hands went stif amd they said it was food posin but since then every time she eats she feels sick and dizzy i took her back to the doctor and they did blood stool and pee tests and they all came back clear we also did a clear blue test which was clear to would you be able to tell me were to go nexted my daugther is very small and thin for her age and cant afford to lose any more weigth
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
May be one or more food protein is reacting with body protein to cause the symptomps
usually it is milk protein which reacts to cause these
stop all milk and diary products you may get result in few wk
if not consult allergy doctor who may do blood serum tests for specific antibodies for wheat potato or other major food and withdraw accordin to results to have results