Pins and needles sensation in chest. Taking flovent daily. History of asthma. Causes for symptoms?

Hello, My son today has been complaining about pins and needles in his chest . He does have Asthma and takes flovent on a daily basis as a preventative. He complained that he had it at school for only a few short times and now this evening he said he had it again. It moved from one side of his chest to the other. Do you think this is related to his Asthma? What could this be a sign of? I have read a few things on-line it may have to do with his heart?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012