Pins and needles sensation in arms, joint and back pain. History of reynauds attacks. Causes?

Hi, I ve been having problems with both of my arms, I have had a pins and needles sensation in my arms , first it was just when I slept on that arm, but it s been getting worse and now I get it just from typing on my phone, the joints in my hands are also hurting. I have reynauds, and the sensation is similiar to that of a raynauds attack, but more painful and sometimes I wake up n my arm is completely dead, like rubber. Tonight I m also experiencing back pain , I don t know if this is related to the pain in my arms or not, I went to see a doctor but he said he s not sure what it is as he has never heard of anything like it before, he s a young doctor so I m wondering maybe that s why? Someone please help.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012