Pins and needles pain on the right side of the body. History of kidney infection. Are these related?

Hello, I am experiencing tingly pins & needle feelings down the right of my body. It s affecting from the back of my head and ear, runs down my arm , and through my back / shoulder area, my torso, and now my leg and foot . I first noticed it in my hand. It s been going on for a good 2 weeks now. What should I do? I was previously having some issues with a kidney infection , and I wasn t sure if that could be related?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012