Pins and needles pain in the lips and arm, numbness in the eyes. Reason?

I m female 47 of age I weigh 60kg and my height is 153cm. I ve been having pins and needles on my lips and right side of my arm , my eyes feels numb and can t see things as clear as before i have this for about a month, today the pins and needles spread to my right arm and lower part of my legs and and my head. After an hour the pins and needles on my lips feels lighter, then slowly goes away then the pins and needle in the other parts goes away as well as the numbness on my eyes . I notice this happens when I sit or lay down.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013