Pins and needles pain in the leg after an injury. Do I have a toe fracture?

I dropped a heavy object on my foot, right where the toes are joined to the foot, about 3 days ago. There was immediate pain, and swelling/bruising. Because of the bruising in the toes and the forefoot, I assumed a toe or two were probably broken, but didn't figure seeing a dr would make a difference. Today, I've developed some more pain, and now a constant "pins and needles" feeling. Is this normal with a toe fracture? Should I be concerned that the bones in the forefoot are broken, rather than just the toe? Help!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013