Pins and needles pain in the knee after a fall. Wound not healing. Medication?

Hi. I had scraped my left knee just 1 month ago because I had fallen on tennis courts and the wound seems to heal nicely, but just 2 days ago I had once again fallen on tennis courts but scraped both of my knees. My right knee has little to no pain at all, but my left knee has sharp pain constantly (almost like needles). Is this sharp pain due to the fact that I may have re-opened the previous wound, could it possibly be infected, or is it because the wound isn t finished healing yet? Thanks Joanna
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012