Pins and needles pain in the hands and feet, itchy skin. Heart murmur by birth. What could be wrong?

i have really itchy skin for the past 3 nearly 4 weeks, i have tingling similar to pins and needles in my hands most of the time and my feet, the itching is now affecting my legs arms and body yet it started and is worse on my ankles and wrists. I also have a heart murmur since birth, no one else in my family are experiencing symptoms, i am recovering from the flu which started 10 days ago. had contraceptive implant removed in late January....
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013