Pins and needles pain in the arms, pain in the chest and back. Suffer from cystitis. History of stomach ulcer

Hi i had cystitis last friday had it until tuesday got antibiotias on tuesday over the phone started them straigh away then on thursday had sever lower back pain went to bed for two hour what i would never do got up at six made dinner then at half past seven got seveir pain under my chest went to toilet wanted to be sick but could not them had seveire pins and needles down my arms and sweats pouring of me lay on the floor for 15 mins got up quickly put my child to bed then same pain under my chest this time its worse feel like a cant breath panting through the pain like child birth then vomited all over the place my doctor gave me antibiotics the second time i went for an stmach ulser thinks i had acid no way was that acid please can y help
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013