Pins and needles in hands and legs, vertigo symptoms and increased heartbeat. Weaning off prednisone. Advice

I have been experiencing vertigo-type symptoms for the past 5 weeks. I also am having periods fast heart rate, and a pins-and-needles sensation in my arms, hands, legs, and feet. I am getting incredibly frustrated because I have seen my primary, and ENT, and a neurologist. I am not pregnant. I had a MRI that came back negative for MS or any neurommas. I have been on prednisone consistently for about a month now, and have been weening myself off. Over the past 2 days, my symptoms seem to be getting worse (without the prednisone). I don't know what else to do.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013