Pins and needles feeling in bottom of leg. Have cellulitis. Any alternative treatment?

I am so wanting a treatment, for pins and needles,and the bottom of my leg feels so tight as
if it is encased in a vice like grip. My Doctor, tells me I have to live with this, and when I cannot stand the pain, to take pain killers. This all started with Cellulitis, ten months ago, I have had loads of blood tests, and ultrasound to ensure me there has not been a blod clot, and i do not need to go on Warfarin.
Is there a alternative road I can take. Kindest Regards Val Whitney
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013