Pins and needles effect with headache and dizziness. Had taken treatment for vitamin b12 deficiency leading to its rise. What else could it be?

hi, I got vtamin b12 deficiency ( 20) because of which I got pins and needles effect (randomly) and I have started with mythecobol 3 shots and I my neurologist changed to vitcofol 5 shots (alternative day). I finished the course 3 days back. I am still feeling pins and needles slightly . I am also feeling pain in head and dizziness . I have taken vitamin b12 test which came to ( 2000). I am not sure what else I have to do. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012