Pins and needle sensation on the skin, itching. Exposed to scabies. Taking medication for hay fever. What are the chances that I have scabies?

Hi im pretty sure i have scabies as my son has been diagnosed with it over 6 weeks ago and is being treated for it but iver the christmas holidays hes over to my house for visiting now im pretty sure i have them . I bought permethrin 5% (LYCLEAR) ove rthe counter and apllied 7 days ago left for 12 hours and washed off, i washed all bedding and clothes on a 60 wash and even 7 days after i have fresh bights and my skin is crawling more than ever, and with like pins and needle sensations, its driving me mad im going to buy more permethrin tomoro for another try, is there anything else i can do, im finding that taking hayfever tablets helps the itch a little....... These scabies are driving me nuts and because im a lorry driver its even worse ...... Any info and remedies would be fantastic , please help doc! Paul uk
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013