Pins and needle feeling and pain in legs,feet,stomach,weakness,losing balance,blurry vision,tired,pains in hip,degenerative knees

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me. I have been experiencing strange things. I get pins and needles in my legs, feet and stomach as well as pain with this. My lega go weak and I keep loosing my balance. Last week I lost feeling in my right foot upto my ankle which lasted a few hours. I have also started to recently get blurry vision . I am always tired in the afternoon, even just walking my dogs my legs ache and I end up falling asleep when I get home. I have pains also in my hips. I have been diagnosed weigh degenartive knees last year but feel these other symptoms are not related to that. I am a 26 year old female and use to be very active until all this became too much. I hope you can help. Thank you, Kayleigh Rowland
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012