Pins and Needles Feeling in my Left Arm ,can anyone suggest anything to get rid of it ?

I know there have been many questions asked about this but I still am unsure as to why this is persisting with me. I sleep good at night and then when I wake up, my left arm has a slight pain below the elbow and then throughout the day, I have this constant pins and needles feeling. I've tried Naproxen in the past but that doesn't seem to help. I've also tried sitting in the jacuzzi as well as soaking in a bathtub with Epsom salts. I work on occasion as a bartender but never lift anything way beyond my means and when I do lift, I lift evenly and don't rush anything. I'm also right-handed and I sit at a computer most of the day. Can anyone suggest anything? I will go to a doctor if I can't seem to get this problem resolved. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 23 Apr 2010