Pinpoint pain when pressed on radial bone. Had a fall and braced by left wrist. Hairline fracture ?

hi i fell last week and braced my fall by my left wrist . I had initial pain but it was not ever swollen nor bruised. I iced it immediately and purchased a wrist splint at CVS which i wore only part or last week as i am on the computer all day at work. but now i have pinpoint pain when pressed on radial bone. could it be hairline fracture? i wore splint only part of the week but it seems more sensitive now. I have taken two aleve in the am each day also. thanks Linda
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012