Pinning pain with gas formation. Relief after releasing gas. Some relief with medication. Permanent cure?

Hi doctor gd afetr noon. I am Surendra Kumar suffering from mild pinning pain right side with gas formation. Get relief after releasing gas. This starts after taking meal and when empty stomach . It is since since 20 days. I have taken diegene, omez-20, pantop d. got minor relief. Now i have stoped taking medicine then again started forming gas and pinning pain. Bowl is also getting cleared in morning.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013