Pinkish,raised, waxy, lump, resembles like crater on chest. Should be concerned?

Hello. I am a 26 year old female. I have red hair and very fair skin. I found a strange mark/lump over a month ago. It is pinkish, raised and waxy. I took a picture of it earlier and noticed that up close it resembles a crater. I found this on my chest, about 2 inches below my left collar bone. It is mildly unsettling to look at, but the pictures make me worry more. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Hi. The explanation looks like sebacious cyst or folliculitis. You can apply topical antibiotic ointment like fusidic acid and don't squeze it.this should help you. If it does not heal in couple of days then consult your doctor for examination and further management.

Hope this helps you.