Pinkish vaginal discharge with foul smell after hysterectomy. Reason?

42 yr old female, post hysterectomy, one ovary left. I have an increased discharge that is mostly clear to light tan to light pink, it's thin and runny. The issue I have is the smell of the discharge. It's not a "fishy" or "musky" smell at all, I have a difficult time explaining it, but it is NOT a normal smell. I have been on 3-4 weeks of different antibiotics since surgery, currently not on anything and my gyn. says there is no current bladder or vaginal infection. My hygiene isn't an issue, I shower and wash daily, sometimes multiple times a day as I can not stand the smell. My Dr. has no answer for me... can anyone give me some advice I'm at my wits end, this is not normal.
Asked On : Sun, 5 May 2013