Pinkish vaginal discharge and cramps after unprotected sex. Not on birth control. Irregular periods. When should I take pregnancy test?

Last Wednesday I had sex with my boyfriend and we used the pull out method. Yesterday (5 days after) I got a light pink discharge and cramps for a few hours. Could these be signs of pregnancy? Or is it too early? My cycle is messed up due to the injection (which run out January) so I don't know when my period is due. I have a son but all I remember with him is the cramping. If I could be pregnant, when is the best time to take a test?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013