Pinkish vaginal discharge. Negative pregnancy test report. Should I be concerned?

Hello my names Jamee . I normally have a period around the 20 s every month . This time i was spotting light pink and i thought i was going to start but i didnt . Every time i would have sex with my partner there d be red every where then when we would finish there wouldnt be none anywhere on the tampon , pad or even my underwear . It stopped for 2 days and it was a clear creamy discharge , now its a really creamy pink when i wipe . Well today i use the restroom and i go to take a pregnancy test and it was negative . When i went to flush the toilet i seen a few clumps of discharge pink stringy clumps and im panicking on what it might be .
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
it seems that you are confused with regards to wether you have accidentally concieved or not. hope you are using adequate protection while having intercourse. urine pregnancy test that you have performed is a qualitative test and has the possiblity of being false negative. i would suggest a blood test B HCG which is a more sensitive and if that is negative aswell you can safely assume you are non pregnant