Pinkish sunburn. Bump on the forehead after an injury. Concussion chances?

i was in the sun whole day, i have a lightpink tan so im sensitive and i get sunburns easily. plus that, 7 hours ago i fell pretty hard, from two meters high and hit my head on the ground. i guess the adrenaline did its work cause it didnt hurt, i felt like i landed ok., now im home and my face is red. i supposed it was the sun, i also have a bump onthe forehead where i hit my head. i am abnormally red and hot on my head and a bit lightheaded, but i dont feel dizzy or sick, just a bit weak. i ate, im not hungry, i am usually resiliant and healthy. am i just panicking or do i have a concusion?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013