Pinkish spotting, cramps. On birth control. Chances of implantation bleeding?

please can u please help me i have been on the implant a year and 4 months as its contreception i have been haven says that implant stops u overlaten but a week to two weeks ago been overlaten a lot with some cramps ...and today after not haven a period for a whole year..i was happy to see a clear light pink discharge i thought it was my period but read about implantation bleeding ..i have been realy realy moody and snappy reli bad head achs back ach and im reli woried about what this is as it feels reli like period pains :( can u please help
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013