Pinkish spotting, blurred vision and fatigue after stopping birth control pill. Pregnancy chances?

I am on a pill called Co-cyprindiol and I went on a 7day break then had the blood withdrawal that follows.. It was light and heavy but lasted a few days like 3 then stopped. A day went past then as i was dance excercising I could feel like my period was coming on so I rushed to the toilet to check what s happened and I had light pink blood on my liner. I never bled again after that. But I have been experiencing blurred vision and feeling fatigued. Could I be pregnant? if so when should I take a pregnancy test?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013