Pinkish patches on the cheek, no improvement with Cloderm. Suspicion of skin bleach from Proactive medication Is it possible?

25 years old. About a month ago. I woke up and discovered some pinkish/whiteish patches on my left cheek . I went to the derm a week later, where he gave me some Cloderm and asked me to come back in two weeks. He inspected the patches and ruled out Vitiligo due to the fact that pigment still exisited.. The Cloderm took no effect and two weeks late (today) he gave me a topical cream called ELIDEL to use twice a week. He also informed me I could have Vitiligo, but wouldnt know for sure without a biopsy . Another doctor, a family friend, thinks my skin was bleached from the Proactive Medication I used to fight acne. any thoughts? Advice?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012