Pinkish patch in the vagina with itching. Ring worm infection or STD?

A few month ago I notice a faded pink ring on the side of my vagina and it itched, it was healing but I though it was from me being allergic to razors. It has not gone away and im concerned bc ive only been with 1 person for 3 yrs and it happened when I was out of town plus it kinda looked like a ring worm im just scared it could be a std, ive never had this before.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
with your description it looks like ring worm.
please apply some topical anti fungal cream.
if you dont get any relief please meet a dermatologist.
A photograph would have helped in better diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you