Pinkish lump on the hamstring. No STD. Had pinworm infestation in the past. What could it be?

28 yr old, Caucasian, Straight, male; 5 7 , 159 lbs. On my hamstring , I have a PINKISH LUMP about the size of a pea around and SORT of cylindrical about 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch high. NO SEX; so that rules out an S.T.D. and I eat extremely healthy with PRETTY MUCH NO REFINED SUGAR. Although, I do eat a lot of fruits and veggies, RAW. RAW foods are better for You, according to the research I ve done on the internet over the past ~8 yrs. I HAVE had pin worms in the past (itchy anus ), but gotten rid of them using natural remedies; RAW garlic and grapefruit seed extract. I have eaten pretty much RAW clams before too. It s NOT a pimple , that I am aware of and it s NOT a wart . Could You please tell me what it is? Again, it s PINKISH and the same color throughout. Thanks a TON! John
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012