Pinkish discharge, mild abdominal pains, nausea on periods due. Pregnancy?

PLEASE HELP ME! My name is Maria Jones. Im 17 years old and I am scared to death that I might be pregnant. I have done extensive research online to find all sorts information that might help me to understand if I am pregnant or not. I am to scared to tell my dad and I don t have a mother .. My parents got divorced. So I m in on this on my own. I made the worst mistake of my life and had unprotected sex on May 25 and I dont know what to do..It seems as if I have some symptoms of being pregnant but I just dont know. My dad would literally kill me if he found out. He still thinks I am a virgin . I don t know if this is all in my head or I really am. My breast are not sore at all. My back is not hurting. I dont feel tired.. actually I feel active and energetic at times. Yesterday I did have a discharge that was a pinkish color and that really scared me. Also it is about time for my period in about two days. The only thing that really hints to me that I might be pregnant is that I have slight pains on my sides. I usually have irregular periods. I have had cramps just like I always do before I start my period, but I read online that in early pregnancy that cramps are a sign of being pregnant. One more thing that has suddenly hinted to me this morning was that I felt like I was going to throw up at breakfast.. but I didn t. After a couple of minutes I felt better and I continued to eat. PLEASE HELP PLEASE..Im so scared!!! Please if you can email me as soon as possible at YYYY@YYYY I would be so thankful. I really would appreciate your advice. Thank You and Have a Nice day.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012