Pinkish discharge, breasts feel tender, pregnancy test negative, feeling sick, unusual periods. What might be the problem?

It is now almost the end of the month and I have still yet to get my period. On and off I have a little pinkish discharge and now today me breast are feeling a little tender. I took to pregnancy test which came up negative like 3 days ago. Last month my period came around the end of the month. Also this morning I felt sick like throwing up but I didnt. What do you think may seem to be the problem?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, looking to the history given here I could say that your all the complaints are not related with any disease o indicative of any problem but these are the common phenomenon seen in most of the female patients and no need to worry about this, every would be alright hope this information helps you, have a nice day.