Pinkish discharge, back pain, stomach pain on lying on stomach or sides, excessive hunger, had unprotected sex. Cause?

experiencing symptoms such as these, (pinkish, browish discharge ) (lower back pain ) (Can t lay on stomach or feel sick) (Can t lay on either side or get pain in stomach) (eating alot more) (breaking out alot more) (sleeping alot more) but its been 3 weeks and 3 days after my period and im not suppose to have my period until the 4th of next month had unprotected sex twice the day period started and the last day of period and then not even a week after my period had unprotected sex again
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer