Pinkish, clear and slimy mucus discharge after sexual intercourse. What are the main causes for this?

Just an easy question. I m 24 yrs old and my fiance accidently went inside of me yesterday, which now is about two days ago. My cycle ranges from 29-36 days. So irregular, I m not trying to get pregnant, but I do know when I ovulate within now to Tuesday is when I m guessing. When I just whipped I noticed a pinkish mostly clear slimy, gooey mucus discharge . What are the main causes for this?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Hello.
The pinkish discharge that you are having can be due to a vigorous intercourse, less lubrication or due to a vaginal infection. In case it is recurrent then treatment is needed.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com