Pinkish brown discharge, sore nipples. Are these the symptoms of pregnancy ?

pinkish brown discharge, sore nipples 4 weeks later. am i pregnant? about 4 weeks ago i was due to start my period, instead i had pinkish brown discharge for about 5 days. since then ive had a clear/white dicharge off and on and now my nipples are really sore. about 2 weeks before the pinkish brown discharge started i had unprotected sex. i took 2 pregnancy 2 weeks ago and both were negative? could i be pregnant and just took the tests too soon? or is it something else? i am hoping i am pregnant but i dont want to get my hopes up. any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011