Pink vaginal discharge, itching. Taking triquilar ed for vaginal thrush, fishy smell from vagina. Causes?

Hi, my learned friend, I have recently had what I thought was a vaginal thrush episode, which I duly treated, within 24 hours, with a one dose, oral treatment. During this time, I had some pinkish discharge , which I put down to irritation of the vagina and vulva . Following treatment, itching ceased, but still pink discharge (am on Triquilar ED, period due in 3 days, 47 years old, no apparent signs of menopause ), sort fishy smell now to discharge, and still quite tender in valvular area. Clue me in please
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013