Pink vaginal discharge before period, painful, have infertility. What is going on?

Hi, for the past few months I have noticed that about a week before my period starts I have a clearish to barely visible pink vaginal discharge , enough to fill a pantyliner. Im 31 yrs old, experiencing infertility and not on any tx right now. I typically have very painful periods the 1st day of my period. and have odd cramping about a week before my period only when lying down. what is going on?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Hello ma'am and welcome.

The presence of a pinkish or brownish discharge at the beginning or end of a period is considered perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

As gor the painful periods, it is best to visit a doctor for the same who should rule out conditions for such a presentation and should also be able to relieve you of the presentation.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.