Pink tissue growth protruding out of vagina. Having swelling, itching, pain. HPV removed before. Related?

Hi, I am having a lot of pain and itching right inside my vagina . It felt like it was cracked or chaffed but when I looked at where I felt this I noticed there are pink (skin tag like) tissue growths that protrude out of my vagina. They look very swollen and are very painful and itchy. I used Vagisil and it burned badly. I have previously had high grade HPV but had it removed with the cone procedure. Could this be related? Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012