Pink spotting before periods with severe bloating, sore breasts, increased discharge, negative pregnancy test. Cause?

Hi i had pink spotting one week before my period was due for october. It lasted 4 days. While spotting i had severe bloating and for the whole month of september my breast were very sore to the touch. also i had increased discharge around the same time and cramping that was not normal because i usually have to take pain meds for the first two days of menstration but cramping was very light and then my period never showed up. i have brown spotting one and off but i feel like every day my period is coming on but dont. I had pains in my legs that lingered but is now gone. I dont feel pregnant anymore but a week before my period was due and a week after i really did. I have taken several pregnancy test but all negative. i think im at least 6-7 weeks along?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  88 Awaiting Answer