Pink spots on face and nose, diastolic blood pressure high, taking amlodipin 5 mg, photo erythema, prescribed calosoft lotion. Cause?

Hi, I am 40 years male. I have pink coloured spots on my face and nose . I first time noticed them before one year. I have my diastolic blood pressure above than 90 .My physician prescribed me Amlodipin 5 mg per day. I am taking it regularily.My job is computer operatoring.I work on computer for 7-8 hours daily. One dermatologist told me that this is PHOTOERTHEMA. and he prescribed me Calosoft lotion and Kojivit gel. Please suggest me what is the problem due to and its solution,
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012